Railway Recruitment Board announced the RRB ALP Recruitment Notification pdf 2018 in order to fill up the 26,502 Vacancies of Both Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Posts in Various Regions of India covering all the Railway Regions. So, the aspirants need to apply in Online Mode by opening the site either www.indianrailways.gov.in or 18.104.22.168/alptech2017/ within the specified time period from 03rd Feb to 05th March 2018.
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018-2019: Are you looking for RRB ALP Recruitment? Here is the good news. Railway Recruitment Board(RRB) ready to announce the Employment opportunities in everyone’s dream project. This Notification is to fill the vacancies of RRB ALP Recruitment and Technician Grade-3. The RRB ALP Technician Recruitment Notification 2018 is available from 03rd February to 05h March 2018. You are in the best place where you can get all the updates in RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 such as Details of Placements, Application Process, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale, ALP Previous Papers, Syllabus, cut off waste your time by searching in other websites. Railway Recruitment Board will announce the upcoming Railway jobs in Official Web page www.indianrailways.gov.in. and we inform you very soon on this web page you just want to do is to follow our Web Page.
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Number of Vacancy||26,502 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade-III|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
|Commencement of Application Form||03rd Feb 2018(10.00AM)|
|Application Form Ending Date||05th March 2018(23.59PM)|
|Official Web Portal||www.indianrailways.gov.in|
<<<<<<<<<<<<< Also check : RRB ALP Syllabus 2018 >>>>>>>>>
The vacancies of ALP and Technician Grade-3 are going to conduct across the RRB’s of Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Secunderabad, Siliguri and Trivandrum in Region wise RRB. Numerous number of Recruitments are providing the RRB for vacant seats. Eligibility and every detail is available in our page rrbresultsindia.com and can apply for RRB ALP recruitment. So, the aspirants can apply for their respective posts among ALP, Technician by visiting the RRB Technician Recruitment 2018 Notification once.
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Region Wise
The above-given details are the Region Wise Posts with the vacancy number. Eligible candidate can apply for these posts by clicking on the below link. And the posts are given in their respective regions you are applied for. For more and relevant information follow our website.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<Also check : RRB ALP Online Application 2018 >>>>>>>>>
Loco Pilot Vacancy Eligibility
Loco Pilot Vacancy Eligibility- The candidates who are ready to apply for these posts check for the eligibility through our website. Here we are providing eligibility criteria for the Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade-3 posts.
|Assistant Loco Pilot||Matriculation & course Act Apprenticeship Industrial Training Institute approved by NCVT/ SCVT in the Trades/ Diploma/ B.Tech in respective Trade|
|Technician Grade-III||Matriculation & course Act Apprenticeship Industrial Training Institute approved by NCVT/ SCVT in the Trades ( Electrician, Electrical Fitter, Wireman, Electronics, Information Technology, TV & Radio, Instrumentation/ Computer Networking/ Data Networking)/ +2 with M.P.C|
<<<<<<<<<<<<<Also check : RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 >>>>>>>>>
Minimum age should be 18 years and the Maximum age limit should be 28 years. The candidates falling under reserve categories gets age relaxation such as 5 years for SC/ ST category candidates and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
- For the General And OBC Category Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For the SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWD/ Women candidates: Rs.250/-
RRB Selection Process
- Firstly, Written Examination will be conducted.
- Secondly, Personal Interview
- If selected for Personal Interview, Medical Test will be conducted.
- Document Verification, documents are verified. Original documents are going to consider.
Applying process for RRB ALP Application Form
RRB Notifications will be announced in News and News Papers and official Web sites. The candidates who are applying for the Posts must go through the contents of the Employment Notice carefully. Here we are providing the eligibility details and the process of registration in the tables given below. Apply the Application form very carefully without any mistakes.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<Also check : RRB ALP Results 2018 >>>>>>>>>
- The candidates who are willing to apply need to go to the Official Website of the RRB i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the Region Wise Section and choose the Region according to your choice.
- Search the “New Registration” Link and CLICK on it.
- Candidates should FILL the all required details and click on SUBMIT button.
- The system will generate the registration number and password.
- Candidates should save it for the 2nd registration process.
- In the Registration part-II, ENTER the registration number and password which will be generated by Registration Part-I.
- Candidates must UPLOAD their photograph and signature in the described format.
- Finally, before submitting the application form, candidates have to CHECK all the entries made by their or its correctness.
- After registration, candidates should pay the required application fee.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of application form for the future reference.
For all the Updated information please visit our website regularly. This is the best place to get current RRB Notifications and bookmarking our page will benefit in man ways. For the
|Opening Date to Apply Online||03.02.2018(10:00 AM)|
|Ending Date to Apply Online||05.03.2018(11:59 PM)|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee (Online payment)||05.03.2018(10 PM)|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee (SBI Bank Challan)||05.03.2018(1 PM)|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee (Post Office Challan)||03.03.2018(1 PM)|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||April and May 2018(Tentatively)|
Official Website click below: