Railway Protection Force Recruitment Notification 2019-20 is exclusively announced for Sub Inspector and Constable Posts across various Railway Stations. Contenders who are interested and eligible towards this have to do the Registration in Prescribed format at rpfonlinereg.co.in by submission of Railway Protection Force Application Form of SI & Constable before the due dates.
- Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2019
- Latest Railway Protection Force SI, Constable Recruitment
- Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2019-20 Details
- Apply For RPF SI & Constable Jobs
- Railway Protection Force Eligibility
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limitations
- Selection Procedure
- Pay Scale
- Application Fee
- Useful Links And Links
Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2019
Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2019-20: Railway Protection Force released the latest job notification on its web portal for hiring the SI and constable Posts. All the eligible candidates who are looking for Police Sector Jobs are most welcome to fill the Online Railway RPF Vacancy Application Form on its Large number of vacancies are available for the post of SI and constable. It is the fantastic news for the candidates that the Railway Protection Force wants to hire capable of various posts available. Recently Indian Railway Police Force announced the Railway Police Recruitment Notification 2019 for recruiting large numbers of vacant posts. This is a golden chance for job hunters who are eagerly waiting for the upcoming railway jobs . All the interested candidates are suggested to go to the below page and check their eligibility and then you can apply for the job with the RPF Online Form of Sub Inspector & Constable on the web portal.
<<<<<<<<< Also Check : Railways Commercial Apprentice Recruitment 2019-20 >>>
Latest Railway Protection Force SI, Constable Recruitment
Latest Railway Protection Force Recruitment: All Indian citizens who want to join in Indian Railway and are ready to apply the Online Railway Protection Force Recruitment Application Form. They has to apply with in the specified date. Dear aspirants are advised to apply online registration form for Various vacancies in terms of Railway recruitment board refereed post. In this page rrbresultsindia.com, you available all the details of the post details, the age limit, selection procedure, educational qualifications, how to apply for the post. In this post, the available vacancies are for both the male and female. The railway recruitment board has decided to recruit SI and constable to take part in selection process and serve for the railway protection force.
<<<<<<<<< Also Check : RRB Traffic Apprentice Recruitment 2019-20>>>
Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2019-20 Details
|Name Of The Board||Railway Protection Force (RPF) And Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF)|
|Name Of The Post||Sub Inspector, Constable Jobs|
|Number Of Posts||Various Posts|
|Mode Of Registration||Online Mode|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Job Location||Across India|
Apply For RPF SI & Constable Jobs
Apply For RPF SI & Constable Jobs: The railway protection force is shortly named as RPF. It is a type of security force especially for Indian railways. The work of RPF is to protect passengers, passengers area, railway property. In order to recruit the SI and Constable Posts RPF officials wants to select only the candidates who follow the credentials mentioned on the Railway Protection Force Recruitment Notification of SI and Constable. The candidates who are eligible and interested candidates are allowed to apply for the posts immediately.
<<<<<<<<< Also Check : Chittaranjan Locomotive works Recruitment 2019-20 >>>
Railway Protection Force Eligibility
The candidates are interested to apply for the post of Railway protection force have to Gross the Post-Wise Qualifications mentioned from recognized board or university by the Government of India.
- Sub Inspector: Degree in Any Subject in First Class
- Constable: 10th Class/ SSC From any State University Board of India
Age Limits will be informed here as per the Range mentioned here.
- Constable: 18 to 25 Years
- Sub Inspector: 20 to 25 Years
- Age Relaxation As per the RPF Norms.
The candidate is selected through the below process.
- Written Test
- physically efficiency test (PET)
- Personal Interview
Physical Measurement Standards:
Selected Contenders will get the Salary In the Range of Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- Per Month.
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Women/Minorities/PHC candidates: Rs.250/- (Rs.250/- is Returned For Those who attended the 1st CBT Stage).
- General Category: Rs.500/- (Rs.400/- is Returned For Those who attended the 1st CBT Stage).
How To Apply For Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2019-20:
- Firstly, go to the Railway Protection Force Official Website rpfonlinereg.co.in.
- On The Homepage, Choose the RPF SI Notification along with RPF Constable Recruitment Notification 2019-20 offered.
- Before going to apply read all the instructions, requirements needed.
- Now fill the Application form carefully with the required information.
- Submit the Scanned copies of Documents, Photographs, Signature and other as per Railway Protection Force SI, Constable Recruitment 2019.
- When it is completed finished filling the application verify once all the details and pay the fee.
- Now Submit the RPF Constable Application form.
- And take the Printout of this Railway Protection Force SI & Constable Application Form for using it in the further rounds.
Useful Links And Links
|Starting Date Of Registration||Update Soon|
|Last Date To Pay Fee||Update Soon|
|Final Date Of Registration||Update Soon|
|Official RPF SI, Constable Recruitment Notification 2019||Download|
|Online RPF SI, Constable Application Form||Register Now|