Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment
Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment: The candidates those who are looking for the Executive Director Posts in Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment.The department of National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage has published the posts in this year. The eligible candidates attend the written test and interview test. After the submission, the offline application forms the Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment. All eligible candidates who have submitted the application forms, the candidates will be invited for the written test, skill test and interview test was held by the department of Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment. Eligible candidates, please fill the application form carefully. Other details like as age limit, education qualification, post name, the number of vacancies, pay scale, important dates, how to apply, majorlinks, and other details are given below.
Kochi Metro Rail latest Vacancies
Kochi Metro Rail Latest Vacancies: The department of Kochi Metro Rail Limited has published the recruitment notice for Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment.The post of Executive Director Posts has shown in the official website. All eligible candidates who wants good future in Kochi Metro Rail Limited they can apply on or before the last date. Kochi Metro Rail Limited known as KMRL had released the recruitment notification for the post of Executive Directors (New Initiatives) and General Manager (Water Transport) on its official web portal. These jobs are for the experience candidates.
Kochi Metro Rail Jobs
Kochi Metro Rail Jobs: Kochi Metro is an under-construction metro system for the city of Kochi in Kerala, India. The first phase is being set up at an estimated cost of ₹51.81 billion. A 13.4 km section of the line from Aluva to Palarivattom will open in May 2017. A second 5 km section from Palarivattom up to Maharaja’s College will be made operational by August 2017. The Kerala government hoped the Centre would approve a funding structure similar to that used for the Delhi Metro, but they were turned down. The Union Government supported using public–private partnership on the build-operate-transfer model. The LDF state government wanted it to be in public sector, which was not accepted to the Central Government.
Kkochi Metro Rail Details:
|Name of The Organization:||Kochi Metro Rail|
|Job Category||Kerela Railway Jobs|
|Name of Posts||Executive Director Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written examination and Interview|
|Educational qualifications||degree in law|
Kochi Metro Rail Eligibilty
For the post of Executive Director Post:
- Candidates should be a graduate in engineering from a reputed institution and should hold an MBA degree from any of the IIMs or Group A officers of Indian Administrative Service.
- Candidate should also have a proven track record of 18 years of Group “A” or Executive Services in any Govt. Departments or PSU or reputed private organization, with exposure to revenue generation projects/ financial models/ infrastructure funding and allied areas.
- Applicants should also have a minimum 5 years of experience in planning, design, and architecture of various activities related infrastructure or revenue generation projects and environmental sustainability.
For the post of General Manager (Water Transport) Post:
- Candidate should posses a degree as a Graduate Engineer in Marine or Naval Architecture or Mechanical or Electrical.
For the post of Executive Director the Age limit is between 40 to 56 Years
For the post of General Manage the Age limit is assigned between 56 years for direct recruitment candidates and 62 years for Re-recruitment.
Selection procedure: The candidate is selected through the below process
- written exam
- Skill test
- personal interview
Pay scale: The salary for the selected candiates will be Rs.51300/- to Rs. 73000/-
Application fee: Applicants have to make the Application Fee payment of Rs. 500/- through online mode in favor of Kochi Metro Rail official website.
How to apply:
- The candidates who are applying for the posts of the Kochi Metro Rail can need to go to the official website of the organization www.kochimetro.org.
- Then verify the eligibility details.
- Applicants can follow the rules while applying the form.
- Then fill the application form with the relevant data as required in the application.
- Attach the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Submit the form through online mode.